With this specific project I think I’d find the results of card sorting super useful; open card sorting more specifically. It occurred to me the other day that an app where the only way to access information about the area your interested is to find it on a map and click on it is not ideal at all. I’d be very curious to know where people would expect to find that information. I’d also be interested to see if people would expect to find a icon denoting that you have to rent a car at this airport to be on the map or only in the ‘more information’ section of the app. A lot of these problems come down to inexperience on my part so I guess I’m looking for card sorting to give me insight into how people expect an app to be set up,

Obviously, the results of this information would more than likely send me back to the empathize stage of the iterative process; or I guess more accurately to define as empathize is probably already taken care of with the usability test. Where I’d have to consider all the feedback I received from card sorting and look at the problem the majority of people had with the prototype and define it. Alternative this would very naturally lead into to a moderated usability test where I could see if people have the same problems in practice as they did with card sorting.